384 +/- Acres Prime North Carolina Waterfront, Recreational & Investment Land on Intracoastal Waterway in Currituck County is for Sale at Online Auction, by House Auction Company & Stone Auction & Realty – off the 4800 block of US Hwy 158 (C , Coinjock, NC 27923
Extraordinary 384 +/- Acres of Waterfront, Recreational, Hunting & Investment Land Tracts with 8,800 +/- Total feet of Waterfront on the Intracoastal Waterway and Bumplanding Creek, in the Coinjock Community of Currituck County, NC – Excellent Hunting / Recreational Tracts and Investment Acreage, with extensive Waterfront on the eastern shoreline of the ICW and Bumplanding Creek. Offered Divided in THREE Tracts for the first time at Online Public Auction. This Acreage offers some of the finest Bear, Deer and Waterfowl Hunting Opportunities in Currituck County. Access to All Three Tracts from US Hwy 158 (Caratoke Hwy) with either highway frontage on Hwy 158 or Deeded Easement from Hwy 158. ZONED AGRICULTURE. Truly a Once-In-A-Lifetime opportunity.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Bidding Now LIVE !
Bidding ENDS Tuesday, JULY 12th at 4:00 PM
Address: off the 4800 to 5000 block of US Hwy 158 (, Coinjock, NC 27923
- With Approx. 8,800 Total feet of Waterfrontage along the Intracoastal Waterway and Bumplanding Creek.
- Offered Divided in Three Tracts - All Tracts Have Either Frontage from US 158 Hwy , or Deeded Easement from Hwy 158
- Approx. 1,550 +/- ft. of Waterfrontage on Bumplanding Creek
- With 100 ft. Deeded Easement from US Hwy 159 (Caratoke Hwy)
- Extraordinary Hunting Tract - Bear, Deer, Ducks & Turkey
- Zoned AGRICULTURE
- Prime Recreational Investment Land
Inspection / Preview: At Buyer’s Leisure and Liability during daylight hours.
Parcel ID (PIN): 8995-51-8672 ; 8995-72-6592 ; 8995-53-7493 and 8995-86-0072
Deed Ref: Deed Book 1654, Page 352 ;
Plat Ref: Plat Cabinet 2, Slide 496
House Auction Company
Auctioneers & Real Estate Brokers
PO Box 220, Marshallberg, NC 28553
NCAL # 7435 & # 7889
In conjunction with:
Stone Auction & Realty
6444 Deans Street, Bailey, NC 27807